Use this ‘QUICK ACCESS GUIDE’ to check out all the pages on my site.
My website is being updated constantly, so bear with us.
Click on the links to read about a topic, or view a gallery…
EVENTS & Activities >
• ‘Colour is My Voice’ Solo Exhibition 2013 | 2013 Solo exhibition ART (gallery) | Solo exhibition launch (gallery) | Paintings on Doors
• Macquarie Uni Lecture 2013
• AFTM Doco/Exhibition Launch 2012
• Brisbane Rotary Art Spectacular 2013
• ABC Open Day-in-the-Life Project 2012
• Toowoomba Business Breakfast 2012
• AFTM 2012 Exhibition
• ‘Branching Out’ Exhibition Launch 2012
• Panel Discussion with Jessica Watson 2012
• Caboolture Special School Art Show 2012
• Cup From Above Café exhibition 2012
• Brisbane Square Library 2012
• Hervey Bay presentation 2012
• Perseverence Dam 2011
• Book Reading Caloundra Library 2011
• Josh Book Launch 2011
• Art From The Margins
• Starting to Paint
• Art from 2011 > Galleries: Abstracts | Chook series | Critters & Creatures | Doors & Windows | Faces & People | Fantasy Creatures | Flora | Guitars & Music | Houses | Owl series | Paintings on Doors | Places & Scenery | Prints & Plates | Robots | Sculptures & Pottery | Still Life
• Art to 2010 > Galleries: 9-pic montage | A Way with Colour | Doorway series 1-2-3 | Earlier Works | Faces from the Past | House series | Self Portraits
• Working with Cheryl > Galleries: Developing Fine Motor Skills | Figurines | Glazing | Sculptor at work | Log Sculptures | Outdoor Sculptures | Painting with Cheryl | Stamping and Etching | Working with Clay | Faces from the Past
POETRY > Believing | Fear | Fear of Falling | How A Bush Christmas Should Be | I Am Growing | I, too, am a Special Person | Love Song | The Angel in My Room | The Butterfly | The QWERTY board | The Words Are Sticky | Thoughts on Suicide | Globs | Thwarted Desire | Holding Hands | Everyday Things I Love | The Race | The Brotherhood of the Wordless | Poems from ‘the Dark Days’
Photo DISCLAIMER: Some of the photos included on this website include other people. Unfortunately we have not always been able at the time to get their permission to use these photos on our website.
If you are in one of the photos on this website and you do not wish to have your photo published online, please contact me ASAP so we can arrange for its removal. If we don’t hear from you, we will assume you have given approval for us to use your photo!
We apologise to anyone who may be offended by having their image published on this website without having obtained their express permission. If you are in a photo and we do not hear from you, we will assume that you are okay with us using your image. Thanks!